Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 21, 2013

Rihanna's Hair Transformations!

Hello Fashionistas! It's officially summer and now I'm going to have a lot more time which I will dedicate to blog and Facebook page of course. I have plenty of ideas that I cannot wait to share with you all and I believe I will be able to achieve. Also,if you have some requests for posts,leave them in the comments section. Today I prepared a very interesting post and I'm going to dedicate it to my favorite celebrity/singer-Rihanna. Precisely,her hair and all phases that she have been trough. We all know that Riri changed her hair color about milion times. I don't think she kept one hair color for less than a few months.  She inspires me so much with her music,her style and experimentation with hair. She went from natural brown to black,then to bright red and recently she is keeping up with ombre look. So,when I listen to her music somehow her hair always bring me to thinking and now I'm writing about it so we can all see her ''hair transformations''. Don't forget to tell me if you liked this post in the comments and to JOIN THIS SITE to be able to see when I publish new post. 

Hope you enjoy! XO

Zdravo drage moje! Leto je i sada cu imati vise vremena za blog kao i za stranicu,imam puno planova koje cu pokusati da ostvarim u sto kracem roku. Takodje,ako imate neke predloge za postove,ostavite ih u komentarima. Danas za vas imam jedan interesantan post pre svega i posveticu ga mojoj omiljenoj pevacici-Rihanni. Tacnije,njenoj kosi i faze kroz koje je prosla. Svi znamo da je Riri menjala boju kose kao i frizure milion puta. Ona je osoba koja se nije na jednoj boji zadrzala vise od par meseci. Isla je iz prirodne braonkaste boje u crnu pa preko nje u jarko crvenu i u poslednje vreme je plavusa.Rihanna me veoma inspirise,pre svega svojom muzikom a onda i stilom oblacenja pa i svojim eksperimentisanjem kose. Zato sam odlucila da ovaj post nazovem ''Rihannine hair transformacije''. Nadam se da ce vam se dopasti post,ne zaboravite da se prijavite na blog JOIN THIS SITE na desnoj strani blog na pocetnoj strani. 

Nadam se da cete uzivati! XO

-Rihanna's natural hair












Pa koje vam se Rihannine boje kose i frizure najvise dopadaju?Da li je bolja kao crvenokosa,plavusa ili crnka? Komentarisite! :)
Hvala vam na citanju!

Which one of her hair colors/styles you like the best?Is she better with red,blonde or black hair? Comment! :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,maybe you should leave comment?! It's anonymously :D